International Cargo Bike Festival
IN 2018 THE ICBF TAKES PLACE ON 14 & 15 APRIL 2018 !!!
The International Cargo Bike Festival (ICBF) is on Saturday and Sunday 14 &15 April 2018.
On Sunday 15 April it is open to the public and free of charge. The ICBF is a meeting place for the general public, families, authorities and professionals like bikemessengers and other users, designers, manufacturers, DIY-builders and retailers of cargo bikes, where you can experience all kinds of old and new cargo bikes.
Saturday 14 April is the conference day for professionals.
The International Cargo Bike Festival 2018 will take place at De Vasim, Winselingseweg 41, 6541 AH in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
"Cargo bikes should be integrated in local and regional transport policy. The EU would be willing to fund these projects, if only regional and local authorities would ask."
MEP Michael Cramer
For the exhibitors of last year check the Exhibitors & Participants page
Photo by Grégory Delattre - I Bike Strasbourg of the ICBF 2016
Check out the photo's, videos, etc of previous editions H E R E
- 11/10/2017 Boat-Bike: DHL's multimodal Amsterdam logistics chain
- 10/10/2017 Keeping it clean - Hamburg street cleaners trial switch to e-trikes
- 06/10/2017 E-Bikes to the rescue in São Paulo
- 03/10/2017 Velove and Radkutsche: Towards Container Standardisation
- 26/09/2017 Fietskoeriers - nationwide, same day deliveries by bike