International Cargo Bike Festival
IN 2017 THE ICBF TAKES PLACE ON 11, 12 & 13 JUNE 2017 !!!
The International Cargo Bike Festival (ICBF) is on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 11-13 June 2017. It's open to the public and free of charge. The ICBF is a meeting place for the general public, families, authorities and professionals like bikemessengers and other users, designers, manufacturers, DIY-builders and retailers of cargo bikes, where you can experience all kinds of old and new cargo bikes.
The International Cargo Bike Festival 2017 will take place at De Kube at the Honigcomplex, Waalbandijk 20B, 6541 AJ in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
"Cargo bikes should be integrated in local and regional transport policy. The EU would be willing to fund these projects, if only regional and local authorities would ask."
MEP Michael Cramer
Check the Exhibitors & Participants page
Photo by Grégory Delattre - I Bike Strasbourg of the ICBF 2016
The ICBF 2017 is an official pre-event to the Velo-city Conference which takes place in Nijmegen & Arnhem from 13 to 16 June 2017.
"A wonderful public kick-off to V e l o - c i t y 2017 in Arnhem-Nijmegen"
Manfred Neun, President of the European Cyclists' Federation
The "Bakfietscentrum" (Cargo Bike Centre) at the Honigcomplex is an "Official Hotspot Velo-city 2017"
"Velo-city 2017 proudly supports ICBF 2017"
Check out the photo's, videos, etc of the ICBF2016 H E R E
- 22/09/2017 UPS - Reducing vehicle movements with city centre container hubs
- 14/09/2017 La Tricyclerie - the circular economy, à la pédale
- 12/09/2017 PAZTIR - chasing efficiency in the time, management and security domains
- 07/09/2017 Box Bike Helsinki - What would cargo bikes look like if designed by urban teens?
- 05/09/2017 Velove and Pling Transport - Pedal-Powered Logistics: exactly how energy efficient?