Mercure Hotel Nijmegen Centre is situated next to the main railway station: the perfect location for an overnight stay in the center of Nijmegen. The lavish rooms, contemporary restaurant and trendy bar ensure that guests review Mercure Hotel Nijmegen Centre as: "Very nice and lovely hotel!" The hotel has its own parking and surprises guests with attentive service and personal approach. There is free wifi available.
Hotel NIMMA the place where people come together to eat, work, drink or spend the night. For backpackers, business people, love birds or party people. A place with a industrial and warm character where you will easily feel comfortable. Where you can be yourself, meet people or just retreat and relax. To kickstart your workweek with a healthy breakfast or to kick off the weekend with a local brewed beer. Accessible and for a fair price. ICBF participants/visitors can use the rental bikes FOR FREE.
'Op 't water' room at 'Opoe Sientje'
- When you come to the International Cargo Bike Festival in Nijmegen you can stay at two lovely ships in De Lindenberghaven (harbour) in Nijmegen. The two riverboats ‘Opoe Sientje’ and ‘Orca’ are turned into great B&B facilities. From here it is only a 10 - 15 minutes ride by bike to the Cargo Bike Festival at the Vasim. On the websites you can see more pictures of the different rooms of Opoe Sientje and the Orca The information on the website is only in Dutch, but you can mail and/or call in English. +31 (0)6 41 82 79 59, E-mail: Opoe Sientje or +31 (0)6 13 11 61 84, E-mail: Guestship Orca
- For a general list of B&B's in Nijmegen click HERE
- AirBenB click HERE
- Sleeping place for 3 people, cheap, in the city center, contact/click Miriam Kisters.
- Vrienden op de Fiets (Friends by Bike) click HERE
- The Central Living Project Opaalstraat has a spare room for 2 people. Contact: Hans Kooijman 06 55117841.
- Camping Beuningse Boerderij: 12,50 per night, all inclusive (water, electricity, wifi
- Camping De Grote Altena