Monday 12 JUNE 2017
Location: "De Bouillon", Honigcomplex
Session III: Cycle Logistics
Time: 13-15.00 hrs
Poster presentations of the students Urban Technology of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, Elza van Genderen of CityServiceBike and Christian Suurmeijer of CycleSpark.
Introduction by Susanne Balm, project leader E-Mobility & City Logistics at AUAS, on the LEVV-LOGIC project. www.hva.nl/levvlogic
The students of the AUAS:
* Piraveen Thangarajah: Influence of the increse of cargo bike use on roadsafety and public spac;
* Gabrielle Veldhuijzen/Ano Witte/Klaas Roozendaal: The use of LEFV for food retail;
* Ajoy Sarnakar & Nick Heijdeman: The use of LEFV and hubs in urban logistics;
* Hari Nabi: Use of LEFV by parcel companies (with reservation);
* Islam Morse: A logistics concept for the use of electric freight vehicles in field service activities
CityServiceBike & CycleSpark
* Elza van Genderen: CityServiceBike - LivingLab maintenance services by cargo bike: Coca Cola, KPN, DE
* Christian Suurmeijer: CycleSpark - LivingLab food retail: Het Lokaal, 2Wielkoeriers, CargoBikeXL
Session IV: LEVs in the spotlight - Worksession on creating test facilities for E-cargo bikes and LEFV
On invitation only.
Time: 15.30-17.00 hrs
Arnhem - Nijmegen University of Applied Sciences / Clean Mobility Centre- Toin Peters
Monday Night DJ Gerard Reijmer will play his records in Café DeDock. Vinyl only!