The ICBF Magazine is an established presence in the cargo bike world - published annually since 2016.
The 2023 edition will be released to coincide with the International Cargo Bike Festival itself in Amsterdam (24-26 November).
Available for free online and at the International Cargo Bike Festival, The ICBF Magazine offers a unique medium for your organisation to gain exposure to a wide and engaged audience of B2C and B2B readers – and in doing so meet your objectives.
But that’s not all; by advertising, you also support the magazine as a truly international platform for sharing knowledge, stories and perspectives from around the globe: wherever cargo bikes are used.
Book your spot. Get in touch >>>
What and where
- Online and in print
- Equal parts serious and fun, with dynamic, readable content
- Insights, tips, interviews, news and in-depth features
- Full back-catalogue remains online for years to come
The ICBF Magazine features an engaging mix of quality B2C and B2B cargo bike content from around the world.
Our Winter 2022 edition included perspectives on #cargobikelife from Ukraine, Kenya, Uganda, Germany, the Netherlands, China, Taiwan, Canada, the UK, the EU, the USA, Israel, France, Nigeria and Denmark.
And new for the 2023 edition, we’re working on a renewed format, look and feel for the magazine.
Ways to participate
- Possibilities for adverts, advertorial or branded content
- A cost-effective way to increase your visibility
- Extra attention: posts on social media about every advertiser and participant help to keep you in the spotlight
- Single page: €950
- Double page: €1800
- Half page (horizontal): €700
Inside cover: €1100SOLD Inside cover + right page: €2200SOLD
- Centrefold (2 pages): €2200
- Inside rear cover: €1100
Rear cover: €1300SOLD
All prices exclude VAT/BTW. Your place in the magazine is confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Secure your spot today. Get in touch! >>>