We regret to inform you that due to the unfolding COVID-19 / Coronavirus situation, we have decided to postpone the International Cargo Bike Festival 2020. Both the ICBF Conference and Expo will now take place at a later date this year.
We would like to update you on the latest developments here:
- We have decided to postpone the ICBF until a date later in the year.
- This includes all parts of the ICBF; the Conference, Expo, Racing, Workshops & Parade.
- Yesterday (15th March) the Dutch government cancelled all events in the Netherlands until 6th April.
- It is still very uncertain how the situation will have developed by April 6th, and when events will be allowed to continue.
- We are working on a potential idea to hold an online cycle logistics webinar on the original dates: 24-26 April. Plans are currently at a very early stage, but for now, please continue to save the dates!
We will be in touch again shortly after April 6th (at the latest) to inform you about developments including, hopefully, new dates.
Again for clarity, what we do know for now is that:
- ICBF2020 will not go ahead as planned on 24-26 April.
- We will make a further announcement shortly after 6th April (at the latest) with further information.
Rest assured that our priority is remains to ensure the safety of all those involved in the ICBF; visitors, exhibitors, speakers, those involved in the organisation, and everybody who comes into contact with them.
As this is a serious and rapidly changing situation, we will continue to follow developments carefully. Our decisions on how to proceed will be based on the scientific advice of the national and local health authorities here in the Netherlands.
We hope that you, your family, friends and colleagues remain healthy and happy over the coming period.