Participants can expect an inspiring programme packed with a wide variety of carefully curated keynotes, fascinating break-out sessions and networking opportunities. Together we will explore these questions and more:
- Where will the cargo bike take you, your city or your organisation by 2030?
- How can cargo bikes contribute to liveable cities and a habitable planet in the next 10 years?
- What is the current state of city logistics and what role does pedal-power have to play?
Click here to check out the programme.
The ICBF Conference will take place at De Vasim, a renovated former silk factory turned venue and workspace in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. It’s the site of the first ICBF Conferences and we’re delighted to be returning there.
Come for the Conference, stay for the Festival(s)…
The International Cargo Bike Festival continues into the weekend. On the Saturday and Sunday 25-26th April there’s a programme packed with fascinating talks and workshops, the ICBF Expo, Cargo Bike Parade through Nijmegen, Cargo Bike Racing, social activities, great food and drink and much more.
So if you’re coming to the Conference, it’s well worth staying on for the rest of #ICBF2020 to soak in the good vibes.
For those travelling from afar, it’s also worth noting that Monday 27th is Koningsdag – King’s Day – the biggest and most fun public holiday in the Dutch calendar. Just bring something orange to wear…
The price includes participation in the conference, parallel sessions, lunch and break-time refreshments.
- Conference and Dinner: The registration fee is €185 inc VAT. This option also includes dinner.
- Day Conference: There is also a non-dinner option available for €160 inc VAT.
- International Cargo Bike Conference
- Venue: De Vasim, Nijmegen
- 24th April 2020
Curious, but want more information? > View the programme here
Ready to register? > Click here